Templemore is a town in County Tipperary, Ireland. It is a civil parish in the historical barony of Eliogarty. It is part of the parish of Templemore, Clonmore and Killea in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cashel and Emly. Templemore, which was from 1898 in the North Riding of the county, has since 2001 formed part of the modern administrative county of North Tipperary.
The 2011 Census results show that the town's population decreased by 13.8% from 2,255 in 2006 to 1,943 in 2011.