Sundridge is a village within the present civil parish of "Sundridge with Ide Hill", in the Sevenoaks District of Kent, England. Before 1974 the parish would have been named, simply, Sundridge. The village is located on the A25 road to the east of Westerham. Its church is Anglican and dedicated to St Mary.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Sundridge, Kent.
Ide Hill is a village within the present civil parish of "Sundridge with Ide Hill", in the Sevenoaks District of Kent, England. It stands on one of the highest points of the sandstone ridge about five miles south-west of Sevenoaks. Its name first appears on record in 1250 as "Edythehelle". It is an eponymic denoting 'Edith's hill', from the Old English hyll 'hill'.
The church is relatively modern. The village originally had an Anglican chapel in 1807, built by Beilby Porteus, Bishop of London, who lived in nearby Sundridge. St Mary's church was built in 1865 and "has the distinction of being the highest church in Kent".