Sulham is a village and civil parish in the English county of Berkshire. The larger village of Tidmarsh is adjacent to Sulham on the west side. The two villages share the combined parish council of Tidmarsh with Sulham. The villages of Theale and Pangbourne, and the Reading suburb of Tilehurst are also nearby.
Sulham Woods are nearby, features including many chalk pits and open rolling fields. It is dominated by the Sulham House estate and is spread out along Sulham Lane which stretches between the villages of Pangbourne and Theale parallel to the River Pang.
A feature of the parish and estate is Wilder's Folly, a brick tower built in 1769 by Reverend Henry Wilder of Sulham House.