Starston is a small village in Norfolk, England. It covers an area of 9.02 km2 (3.48 sq mi) and had a population of 321 in 123 households at the 2001 UK census, the population increasing to 331 at the 2011 UK census. It is located in South Norfolk District close to the border with the county of Suffolk.
The Starston sign features a wind pump that was used to transport water from the Beck river up to Starston Place, which was demolished during the early 1900s. The wind pump can still be seen from the roadside.
Between 1856 and 1866 it had its own railway station on the Waveney Valley Line before it was closed to passenger trains through lack of use.