Place:Stainton by Langworth, Lincolnshire, England


NameStainton by Langworth
Alt namesStainton-by-Langworthsource: Family History Library Catalog
Located inLincolnshire, England
source: Family History Library Catalog

the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia

Stainton by Langworth is a hamlet and civil parish in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated less than north-west from the A158 road, north-east from Lincoln and north-west from Horncastle.

There is a war memorial in the parish church of St John the Baptist, a Grade II listed building constructed in 1795. An 1885 restoration incorporates earlier 14th-century material, including a font.

Research Tips

This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Stainton by Langworth. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.