Place:St Pancras, London, England

Watchers


NameSt Pancras
Alt namesMetropolitan Borough of St Pancras
TypeFormer borough
Located inLondon, England


the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia

St Pancras was a civil parish and metropolitan borough in London, England. It was an ancient parish in the county of Middlesex, governed by an administrative vestry. The parish was included in the area of responsibility of the Metropolitan Board of Works in 1855 and became part of the County of London in 1889. The parish of St Pancras became a metropolitan borough in 1900, following the London Government Act 1899, with the parish vestry replaced by a borough council. In 1965 the borough was abolished and its former area became part of the London Borough of Camden in Greater London.

Research Tips


This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Metropolitan Borough of St Pancras. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.