Half of the village of Lerrin is in St Veep parish. The hamlets of Cliff (50.369°N 4.634°W), Higher Penpol (50.360°N 4.616°W), Middle Penpol and Lower Penpol (50.360°N 4.607°W) are all within the parish.
It is bordered by the parishes of St. Winnow to the north west, Boconnoc to the north, Lanreath to the east, Lansallos to the south east and Lanteglos-by-Fowey to the south. The River Fowey forms its eastern boundary.
St. Veep was part of the Liskeard Rural District from 1894 until 1974.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.