Saughall is a civil parish and village in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. It is situated approximately 3 miles (4.8 km) north west of Chester and close to the Welsh border.
At the 2001 census, there were 3,084 residents in the village and a total of 3,585 people living in the ward of Saughall.
The village previously consisted of two townships in the parish of Shotwick in the Wirral Hundred of Cheshire. Great Saughall had a population of 147 in 1801, 493 in 1851 and 703 in 1901; while Little Saughall had a population of 48 in 1801, 69 in 1851 and 137 in 1901. The present civil parish was created in 1948 by uniting both settlements. In 1951, the population of Saughall was 1,518.
Saughall was a fishing village until cut off from the sea by land reclamation in the Dee estuary.