Redwick has been since 1996 a village in South Gloucestershire, England. It is now part of the parish of Pilning and Severn Beach. It faces the River Severn on the north. Redwick was first mentioned in 955 under the name Hreodwican, meaning "place of reeds".
Northwick is a hamlet in the district of South Gloucestershire, England, first mentioned in 955.
The hamlet lies on the River Severn, between Pilning and Aust. It was formerly part of the tything of Northwick with Redwick in the ancient parish of Henbury. It is now in the parish of Pilning and Severn Beach.
The church of St Thomas was declared redundant in 1971.
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Redwick and Northwick from John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles of 1887: