Quidenham is a small rural village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It covers an area of 22.51 km2 (8.69 sq mi) and had a population of 576 in 183 households at the 2001 census. It is situated northeast of the town of Thetford and southwest of the city of Norwich. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of Breckland.
The place-name 'Quidenham' is first attested in the Domesday Book of 1086, where it appears as Cuidenham, and means "Cwida's ham or village". The name Cwida corresponds to the Old High German name "Quito".
The church of Quidenham St Andrew is one of 124 existing round-tower churches in Norfolk.
Some sources, e.g. A Vision of Britain through Time, allocate Quidenham to Shropham Hundred as well as to Guiltcross Hundred. The map provided by GENUKI indicates that Quidenham was in Guiltcross Hundred.