Peterchurch is a village and civil parish in the Golden Valley, Herefordshire, England, which has a Norman church, dedicated to St. Peter, built on the unusual basilica model with four, rather than three chambers. The church's foundations are thought to go back to 786, and parts of the Saxon walls can be seen in the sanctuary. The original stone altar is in place, dating back to well before the Reformation. The modern spire is made of fibreglass and was, for a time, the tallest fibreglass spire in the country. The countryside around is spectacular, with views of the Black Mountains but the village itself is architecturally undistinguished, except for the award-winning 'church reordering' scheme within the Norman church, carried out in 2012 by the Herefordshire-based architects Communion Design.
The village was formerly served by a station on the Golden Valley Railway from 1881 until its closure in the 1950s.