Place:Parsons Green, Greater London, England

Watchers


NameParsons Green
TypeDistrict
Located inGreater London, England


the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia

Parsons Green is an area in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.

The mainly residential area is named after the village green (the Parson's Green) now called Parsons Green Park where the vicar of Fulham used to live. The area is served by Parsons Green tube station; Fulham football club had their ground in the park for two years from 1889.

The most expensive houses are around the Hurlingham Club. The ladder of roads known as the “alphabet streets”, near Bishop’s Park between Stevenage Road and Fulham Palace Road, has four-bedroom semi-detached Victorian houses.

Research Tips


This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Parsons Green. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.