Otford is a village and civil parish in the Sevenoaks District of Kent. It is located north of the town Sevenoaks and on the River Darent, flowing north down its valley from its source on the North Downs. At its centre is a church, village pond and multiple pubs and shops. The idyllic traffic island in the village of Otford, is also the only circular junction in the UK to have been granted listed status.
Otford was a civil parish in Sevenoaks Rural District from 1894 until 1974, and since 1974 has been part of the Sevenoaks non-metropolitan district. Otford had a population of just over 3,500 at the time of the 2001 UK census.