Northwold ("North forest") is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It covers an area of and had a population of 1,070 in 448 households at the 2001 census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk. The civil parish also includes the hamlets of Whittington and Little London.
Northwold is mentioned in the Domesday Book and traces of human settlements there from the Neolithic era have been recorded. Hugh of Northwold was Abbot of Bury St Edmunds from 1215 to 1229 and afterwards Bishop of Ely. Between 1279 and 1301 John of Northwold was Abbot of Bury St Edmunds.
Northwold is surrounded by farmland and some of the inhabitants work on farms in the district. This area of England cultivates sugar beet and there are several factories producing sugar in the region. Residents not working in the immediate area travel to the nearby larger towns or cites for work, such as King's Lynn, Swaffham, Downham Market or Norwich.
The Norman Church of England Primary School is the only school in the village. It was known as The Norman School after local benefactor Caroline Amelia Norman. Northwold has no general store or post office. In earlier times the village boasted several public houses but now only The Crown remains. The village is not served by a regular bus service.