Northcott is a small civil parish in the far west of Devon, England. It lies about seven miles south of the town of Holsworthy and, since 1974, forms part of the local government district of Torridge. It is bordered on the north by the parish of Luffincott and on the east and south by the parish of St. Giles-on-the-Heath. Its western border follows the River Tamar which forms the county boundary with Cornwall. In 2001 its population was 26, down from 60 in 1901. Whilst it is administered as a separate parish in Devon, for ecclesiastical purposes it is linked with the parish of Boyton across the River Tamar in Cornwall, and it has been transferred from one county to the other several times.
Northcott was part of the Launceston Rural District from 1966 until 1974.
See also the article on the neighbouring parish of North Petherwin which has had a similar history.