Little Lever is a large village which, since 1974, has been located in Metropolitan Borough of Bolton in Greater Manchester, England. It is 2.4 miles (3.9 km) southeast of Bolton, 1.9 miles (3.1 km) west of Radcliffe and 4 miles (6.4 km) west-southwest of Bury. Until 1974 Little Lever was in Lancashire, England.
During the 19th century the population was employed in cotton mills, paper mills, bleach works, terracotta works, a rope works and in numerous collieries. Despite its name, Little Lever was sufficiently large to be desginated an urban district when the surrounding settlements were absorbed into the town of Bolton in 1898.