Greasbrough is a small suburb of Rotherham, in South Yorkshire, England. It covers 2,270 acres (9.2 km2) of land belonging to Earl FitzWilliam and had a population of 2,038 according to the UK census of 2001. It is located two miles (3 km) north of Rotherham.
At the end of the 19th century Greasbrough was a civil parish, chapelry and urban district in the West Riding of Yorkshire. It continued to be an urban district until 1936 when the area was split between Rotherham Urban District, Rawmarsh and Rotherham Rural District. The whole area is now in the Metropolitan Borough of Rotherham in South Yorkshire.
Greasbrough has a gothic style church called St. Mary's, which was completed in 1828. A schoolroom is built into the rear lower part of the building. There are also Wesleyan and Independent chapels, also with attached schools.