- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the following text is based on an article in Wikipedia
Forthampton is a village in Gloucestershire, England in the Cotswolds area. The village is located close to the River Severn five miles from the market town of Tewkesbury.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Forthampton.
- The Victoria History of Gloucestershire from the website British History Online. The history of the the upper divisions of Tewkesbury and Westminster hundreds, all in the eastern part of the county.
- The Victoria History of Gloucestershire from the website British History Online. Histories of the parishes of the lower divisions of the hundreds of Tewkesbury and Westminster. The volumes includes an account of the borough of Tewkesbury.