Fincham is a civil parish in northwest Norfolk, England, with a population of approximately 500. Located on the A1122, it is 12 miles (19 km) south of King's Lynn. It neighbours the villages of Shouldham, Boughton, and Barton Bendish and is part of the King's Lynn and West Norfolk local governing district. The main road of the village is a Roman road connecting Swaffham and Downham Market. To this extent it is often used by trucks transporting sugarbeet (a local crop) and is used by RAF personnel travelling to the nearby airbase at RAF Marham.
Fincham was the combination of the lands of several manors and did not become a true parish until 1800 when it became part of Clackclose Hundred.