Edmondsley is a small village in County Durham, England. It is situated a few miles southwest of Chester le Street, near the villages of Craghead and Sacriston. The population in the UK census of 2011 was 543.
Coal mining once provided the village's main source of employment, but the last mines in the area had closed by the mid-1980s.
Edmondsley was a township in the ancient parish of Chester le Street. It became a separate civil parish in 1866. From 1894 until 1974 it was part of Chester le Street Rural District. Between 1974 and 2009 it became part of the larger Chester le Street non-metropolitan district. Since 2009 County Durham has been a unitary authority.