Denver is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is located on the River Great Ouse, 1 mile (2 km) south of the small town of Downham Market, 14 miles (22 km) south of the larger town of King's Lynn, and 37 miles (60 km) west of the city of Norwich.
The civil parish has an area of 10.82 km² and in the 2001 UK census had a population of 847 in 358 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the District of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
In 1651 the first sluice was built across the river at Denver, by Cornelius Vermuyden, although it had to be rebuilt after bursting in 1713. The sluices play a major role in the drainage of the fens, being at the confluence of five watercourses.
Denver is home to a fully restored 19th-century windmill, and lies on the path of the Roman Fen Causeway. Captain George Manby, the inventor, was born in the village in 1765, and a plaque commemorating this can be found at his birthplace.
Its name came from Anglo-Saxon Dena fær = "the ford or passage of the Danes", referring to Viking invasions.