Blaine Lake is a town in central Saskatchewan, Canada. It is located 85 km north of Saskatoon, 104 km southwest of Prince Albert and 104 km east of North Battleford at the junction of Highway 12 and Highway 40. Nearby are the urban centres of Shellbrook and Rosthern.
Blaine Lake was incorporated in 1912, taking its name from a nearby lake.
The historic CN train station that now houses the Blaine Lake Wapiti Library along with the local town museum was built in 1912 two years after the rail line between Prince Albert and North Battleford was constructed and served the community until 1973.
A number of heritage buildings are located within the community: St. Andrew’s Roman Catholic Church built in 1914, the Doukhobor Prayer Home built in 1931 and the CN Station Building built in 1912.