Alsask (2006 Population 129) is a hamlet in Milton Rural Municipality No. 292 within west central Saskatchewan, Canada. It previously held the status of a village until July 30, 2009. The hamlet is located 60 km west of Kindersley and just east of the Alberta border. Highway 44 runs to the east of Alsask, and Highway 7 lies a few kilometres to the north. Its name combines the names of Alberta and Saskatchewan, although it is a misconception that it straddles the border between the two provinces (it is actually adjacent to the border). While the village lies completely within Saskatchewan, the local graveyard is actually in Alberta. Its most notable landmark is one of three remaining radar domes that for many years operated as CFS Alsask as part of the Canadian Forces Pine Tree Line. Alsask Lake is located south east of the town site.
The Old Alsask School operated from its opening in 1913 until 1976 when the property was taken over by the Village of Alsask. In 2002 the building was restored as a community centre and is now listed as a Municipal Heritage Property.