- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the following text is based on an article in Wikipedia
Alburgh is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. The village is situated about four miles (6 km) northeast of Harleston.
The civil parish also includes the hamlet of Piccadilly Corner. The parish has an area of 6.42 square kilometres and in the 2001 UK census had a population of 349 in 149 households, increasing to a population of 410 at the 2011 census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the District of South Norfolk.
- GENUKI provides a list of references for Alburgh. Some entries lead to free online transcriptions of registers and censuses.
- GENUKI also advises that the following lists for Norfolk are to be found in FamilySearch:
- England, Norfolk, Parish Registers (County Record Office), 1510-1997
- England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812
- England, Norfolk Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941
- England, Norfolk Marriage Bonds, 1557-1915
- England, Norfolk Non-conformist Records, 1613-1901