Facts and Events
||22 Feb 1845
||Chillicothe, Ross, Ohio, United States
||21 FEB 1914
||Lebanon, Laclede, Missouri, United States
||Lebanon Cemetery, Lebanon, Laclede, Missouri, United States
There is 1 vital record available on MyHeritage for William Ott, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for William Ott
Civil War Service
- Application 1071625; Certificate 869349
- Widow's Pension: Application - none listed
- Minor's Pension: Application 1024973, Certificate - none listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Edwards, Ruth; Flo Malaney; Missouri) Lebanon City Cemetery (Lebanon; and Missouri) Calvary Catholic Cemetery (Lebanon. Laclede County, Missouri, Lebanon City Cemetery, 1857-1979, Calvary (Catholic) Cemetery. (Missouri: Laclede County Historical Society, 1979?), 28.
Book indicates that William Ott was buried in an unmarked grave.
- ↑ Laclede, Missouri, United States. Laclede County, Missouri Obituaries & Death Notices. (Lebanon, MO), 49.