d.AFT 24 SEP 1879
Facts and Events
||AFT 24 SEP 1879
Civil War Service
- Corporal, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 21 August 1862
- Discharged 29 March 1863 at Covington, Kentucky on Surgeon's certificate of disability
- Also served in Company K, 91st Ohio Volunteer Infantry and Company A, 117th Ohio Volunteer Infantry S2
- Application 310684; Certificate 384460
- Widow's Pension: Application 667217, Certificate 457923
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!