Wallace E. Bratton
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Sergt. Major, Company D, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 6 June 1863
- Promoted to Sergt. Major 30 April 1863
- Also served in Company M, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery; Company C, 88th Ohio Infantry; and Company G, 18th Ohio Infantry 2
- Application 1023767; Certificate 743811
- Widow's Pension: Application 522372, Certificate 327743
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.