d.AFT 7 JAN 1888
Facts and Events
||AFT 7 JAN 1888
Civil War Service
- Private, Company B, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 4 September 1864
- Mustered out 20 June 1865 at Knoxville, Tennessee
- Also in Company H, 129th Ohio Volunteer Infantry S2
- Application 634781; Certificate 455983
- Widow's Pension: Application 645697, Certificate 444940
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).