d.bef. 19 July 1806
Facts and Events
||bef. 19 July 1806
There are 5,046 vital records available on MyHeritage for Thomas Lyons, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Thomas Lyons
Thomas Lyons was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Will of Thomas Lyons
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Vol. 1:
- I, Thomas Lyons, of Greenville, in Augusta County, and State of Virginia, under apprehension of approaching death, do make this my last will and testament. It is my will that my brother, William Lyons, of the Town, County and State aforesaid, shall, after paying all my just debts, receive and possess all my estate, real and personal, wheresoever it may be found.
- Given under my hand and seal in the Chickasaw Nation this 8th day of July, 1806.
- (Signed) Thomas Lyons.
- Test: John McKee, Sarnuel Mitchell, Malcomn (mark) McGhe.
- Proved, 19th July, 1806, before Samuel Mitchell, agent for the United States to the Chickasaw Nation in the Chickasaw Agency, by John McGee and Malcom McGee.
- Recorded, 19th July, 1806, in the book of the Chickasaw Agency.
- A true copy of Thomas Lyons's will, 16th August 1806.
- Test: Jefferson L. Edmonds, M. T. Stribling (Stirhling).