Solomon W. Kelso
d.AFT 4 March 1907
Facts and Events
||Solomon W. Kelso
||AFT 4 March 1907
Civil War Service
- Application 569607; Certificate 362840
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Date of death based upon date of Invalid Pension increase application (4 March 1907)
Help fund new features!