- H. Henry ThornEst 1720-1726 - Bef 1750
- W. Sarah Hoogteeling1728 -
m. Est. abt. 1749
Facts and Events
||6 Oct 1728
||Rochester, Monroe, New York
||9 NOV 1743
||Machackemeck Ch., Deer Park, Nyto Johannes Bogard, of South Branch, Potomac River, VA
||Est. abt. 1749
||Prob. Augusta County, Virginiato Henry Thorn
||Prob. Augusta County, Virginiato John Adam Harpole, of South Branch, Potomac River
Sarah Hoogtelling was married three times:
- 1st. to Johannes Bogard, who died bef. 21 May 1747, Augusta County, VA.
- 2nd. to Henry Thorne, who died bef. 27 February 1750, Augusta County, VA.
- 3rd. to John "Adam" Harpole, m. bef. 1757, prob. Augusta County, VA.
Chalkley's records on each of Sarah's husband's person pages prove these marriages.
- ↑ AFN: GV0H-8P.