- Samuel McSurelyabt 1840 -
Facts and Events
||Samuel M. McSurely
||Samuel A. McSurely
Civil War Service
- Application 854664; Certificate 637005
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Evans, Nelson Wiley, and Emmons B Stivers. A History of Adams County, Ohio from Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time: including character sketches of the prominent persons identified with the first century of the county's growth and containing numerous engravings and illustrations. (West Union, Ohio: E. B. Stivers, 1900), 606.