Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 697673; Certificate 492205
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
Member of Grand Army of the Republic, Bailey Post 164, Portsmouth, Ohio 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ G.A.R. Bailey Post 164 and Bailey Corps 43, Portsmouth, Ohio Roster. (Portsmouth, Ohio: Enterprise Publishing Co., 1889).