- H. Robert Shawbef 1737 - bef 1777
- W. Grace (add)
Facts and Events
Robert Shaw was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Early Land Acquisition in Augusta County, VA
Acquisition of Land from Chalkley's:
- Page 518.--17th November, 1757. Francis Gardiner ( ) to Robert Shaw, £5, 95 acres.
Disposition of Land from Chalkley's:
- Page 111.--17th August, 1768. Robert ( ) Shaw to John Woods, Jr., £40, 95 acres, corner Francis Gardner's land. Teste: Patt. Cunningham. Delivered: Mary Woods, 13th August, 1773.
- Page 109.--21st September, 1779. Grace ( ) Shaw, widow of Robert Shaw, deceased. Receipt to John Woods and release of dower to Joseph Redmond.
Estate Records of Robert Shaw
- Vol. 1 - NOVEMBER 18, 1777. - (245) Admn. of estate of Robert Shaw granted to James Hill, greatest creditor.
- Vol. 2 - 18th November, 1777--James Hill, administrator of Robert Shaw.