Facts and Events
||Philip Rose Cory
||16 Apr 1845
||Franklin County, Ohio
||4 Nov 1879
||Monroe County, Iowato Emma Rebecca Smith
||5 Aug 1912
||Leavenworth National Home for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers, Leavenworth, Kansas
||Served in Co E, 2d Iowa Infantry, according to his grave marker.
||Leavenworth National Cemetery, Leavenworth, KansasSection 24, Row 3, Site 53
There are 2 vital records available on MyHeritage for Philip Rose Cory, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Philip Rose Cory
Lucas County, Iowa, 1885 state census:S1
- Cory, Phelip R. 39 yrs Farmer b. Ohio
- Emmey R. 30 yrs Keeping House b. Monroe Co.
- Victor L. 4 yrs b. Lucas Co.
- Carl C. 3 yrs b. Lucas Co.
- Ada B. 1 yr b. Monroe Co.
Barton County, Kansas, 1895 state census:S2
- Cory, P. R. [Philip R.] 49 yrs b. Ohio
- I. R. [Emma R.] 41 yrs b. Iowa
- V. [Victor] 19 yrs b. Iowa
- C. C. [Carl C.] 12 yrs b. Iowa
- A. [Ada] 11 yrs b. Iowa
- D. [Daisy] 9 yrs b. Kansas
- C. [ ? ] 7 yrs b. Kansas
- L. R. [L. Ralph] 3 yrs b. Kansas
- "Baby" [Inez Irene] 3 mon b. Kansas
- Lucas County, Iowa. 1885 Iowa State Census, [no page no.], house/family 63/63.
- Barton, Kansas, United States. 1895 Kansas State Census, p. 13/4.