Facts and Events
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Douglas Richardson. Plantagenet Ancestry. (2004, Genealogical Publishing Company, Baltimore, MD), p. 638-39.
- ↑ Ormerod, George; Peter Leycester; William Smith; William Webb; and Thomas Helsby. The history of the county palatine and city of Chester: compiled from original evidences in public offices, the Harleian and Cottonian mss., parochial registers, private muniments, unpublished ms. collections of successive Cheshire antiquaries, and a personal survey of every township in the county, incorporated with a republication of King's Vale royal and Leycester's Cheshire antiquities. (London: G. Routledge, 1882), Volume 3 page 577.
- Earwaker, J. P. (John Parsons). East Cheshire, past and present, or, A history of the hundred of Macclesfield in the county Palatine of Chester - from original records. (London: Printed for the Author, 1878-1880), 2:603.
- Katherine Stanley, in Find A Grave.
- Brydges, Egerton. Collins's peerage of England, genealogical, biographical, and historical, greatly augmented, and continued to the present time. (London: [T. Bensley], 1812), 3:56.
- The Visitation of Gloucestershire 1623, p. 144.