d.BEF 2 MAY 1872
Facts and Events
||BEF 2 MAY 1872
Civil War Service
- Sergeant, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 30 May 1863
- Appointed Sergeant from Private 25 August 1863
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Also in Company G, 33 Ohio Volunteer Infantry
- Application: none listed
- Widow's Pension: Application 203491, Certificate 164849
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Date of death based upon date of widow's pension application.