Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, [[1st Ohio Heavy Artillery, Company B|Company CB], 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 14 August 1862
- Died 14 March 1863 at Fort McLain, Kentucky
- Widow's Pension: Application 20000, no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- Minor's Pension: Application 171308, Certificate 145046
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!