- H. John Timberman1845 - 1935
- W. Eliza
Facts and Events
Brother of Benjamin Timberman, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
Civil War Service
- Application 917880; Certificate 923163
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 75593 (1935).