John II , Burgrave of Nuremberg
d.15 Oct 1357
m. BEF 10 AUG 1307
- Helene, Burgravine von Nurnberg
- John II , Burgrave of Nuremberg
- Konrad Iii, Burgrave of Nurnberg, Iii
- Katharina Burgravine of Nurnberg
- Friedrich, Burgrave of Nurnberg
- Anna, Burgravine of Nurnberg
- Margarethe, Burgravine of Nurnberg
- Agnes, Burgravine of Nurnberg
- Albrecht, Burgrave of Nurnberg
- Berthold, Burgrave of Nurnberg
Facts and Events
||John II , Burgrave of Nuremberg
||Johann , van Hohenzollern
||Nürnberg, Mittelfranken, Bayern, Germany
||BEF 11 MAR 1333
||to Elisabeth, Countess of Henneberg
||3 MAR 1332/33
||Nuremberg, Mittelfranken, Germanyto Elisabeth, Countess of Henneberg
||07 OCT 1357
||15 Oct 1357
|Ancestral File Number
There is 1 vital record available on MyHeritage for John II , Burgrave of Nuremberg, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for John II , Burgrave of Nuremberg
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
John II of Nuremberg ( 1309 – 1357) was a Burgrave of Nuremberg from the House of Hohenzollern. He was the elder son of Frederick IV of Nuremberg and Margarete of Görz.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 John II, Burgrave of Nuremberg, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.