d.AFT 10 MAR 1893
Facts and Events
||AFT 10 MAR 1893
Civil War Service
- Private, Company A, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 8 August 1862
- Discharged 26 October 1862 at Portsmouth, Scioto, Ohio, on Surgeon's Certificate of Disability
- Application 1147409; Certificate (not listed -- an indication that the application was not approved)
- Widow's Pension: Application 703725 (not listed -- an indication that the application was not approved)
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Date of death based upon date of Invalid Pension application (10 March 1893)
Help fund new features!