Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Corporal, Company B, 117th Ohio Volunteer Infantry, later designated the 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 26 July 1862
- Died 28 December 1862 at Ashland, Kentucky
- Widow's Pension: Application 23595, Certificate 7720
- Minor's Pension: Application 190541, Certificate 146026
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).