- Jesse B. Stevenson1845 - 1925
Facts and Events
Link to photo of Jesse's tombstone on FindAGrave.com
Civil War Service
Jesse appears in the Official Roster as John Stephenson. The pension index card indicates that John Stephenson was an alias for Jesse B. Stephenson. The pension index card also lists his date of death as 16 August 1925, which matches the death certificate and tombstone of Jesse B. Stevenson.
- Application 1051469; Certificate 765732
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 47927 (1925).
- ↑ Find A Grave.
Help fund new features!