Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 15746; Certificate 132014
- Widow's Pension: Application 1026039, Certificate 781465
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Michigan, United States. Death certificates.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jefferson Dailey, in Find A Grave.
- ↑ Ionia County Michigan GenWeb: Clarksville Cemetery, Surnames A-L.
- ↑ His name is listed as Jefferson on the Official Roster, his pension card, and on his tombstone. He is listed as "Thomas J." on his death certificate.
Help fund new features!