Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 15746; Certificate 132014
- Widow's Pension: Application 1026039, Certificate 781465
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Michigan, United States. Death certificates.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jefferson Dailey, in Find A Grave.
- ↑ Ionia County Michigan GenWeb: Clarksville Cemetery, Surnames A-L.
- ↑ His name is listed as Jefferson on the Official Roster, his pension card, and on his tombstone. He is listed as "Thomas J." on his death certificate.