d.AFT 22 APR 1879
Facts and Events
||AFT 22 APR 1879
There are 28 vital records available on MyHeritage for James Henry, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for James Henry
Civil War Service
- Private, Company G, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 20 June 1863
- Transferred to Company D, 8th Veteran Reserve Corps 1 April 1865
- Mustered out 8 August 1865 at Chicago, Illinois
- NOTE: His pension card lists him as a member of Company B, 1st OHA. However, both the Official Roster and the Civil War Soldiers System database list him as a member of Company G.
- Application 281372; Certificate 454184
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).