d.AFT 22 APR 1879
Facts and Events
||AFT 22 APR 1879
Civil War Service
- Private, Company G, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 20 June 1863
- Transferred to Company D, 8th Veteran Reserve Corps 1 April 1865
- Mustered out 8 August 1865 at Chicago, Illinois
- NOTE: His pension card lists him as a member of Company B, 1st OHA. However, both the Official Roster and the Civil War Soldiers System database list him as a member of Company G.
- Application 281372; Certificate 454184
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!