Facts and Events
James Bell was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Not to be confused with:
- James Bell "of Cathey's River" (1710-1751)
- James Bell "of Middle River" (est. 1730-1795)
- James Bell "of Long Glade" (abt. 1733-1783)
- Page 246.--8th April, 1793. James Bell's will--Children, Elizabeth, Samuel, Ann, James, Sarah, already provided for; to remainder of children, viz: Mary and Francis. Executors, sons Samuel and Francis. Teste: J. Bell, Francis Gardiner. James Bell's deposition as witness before Samuel Blair in Fayette County, Ky. Proved, October 26th, 1801, and 27th December, 1802.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ancestry.com/Ancestry Family Trees: Public Members Trees.