Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 555418; Certificate 576583
- Widow's Pension: Application 1099301, no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
National Home at Leavenworth
Lived in the National Soldiers Home at Leavenworth, Kansas periodically between 24 May 1889 and his death on 3 November 1900. He died at the home of "pulmonary tuberculosis." 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Isaac Triggs
, in Billion Graves.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Historical Register of National Homes for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers, 1866-1938.