Facts and Events
Isaac Hudson was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
- Hudson, Isaac. Will probated March 1820.
- Names wife: Sarah; and children: Isaac, Thomas, Sarah, Alice, Mary, Jane Shannon, and George, the eldest son.
- [A Brief of Wills and Marriages of Montgomery and Fincastle Counties, Virginia, 1733-1831 by Anne Lowry Worrell, pg. 50].
Records of Isaac Hudson in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County - 1789--August 18, Isaac Hudson and Sarah Love; surety, John Emmitt. Isaac is son of George Hudson (consent); witnesses, William Gllkeson, David Williams.
- Vol. 1 - OCTOBER, 1800. - Henry Roper vs. Isaac and Charles Hudson.--14th June, 1798.