Henry L. Phillips
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 581630; Certificate 515198
- Widow's Pension: Application 922615, no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- Card had note "See W. O. 496404, William French, A, 114 Ohio Inf."
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Find A Grave.
Help fund new features!