Henry Lennard, 12th Lord Dacre
d.8 Aug 1616
- H. Henry Lennard, 12th Lord Dacre1569/70 - 1616
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Henry Lennard, 12th Baron Dacre (25 March 1570 – 8 August 1616) was an English baron and politician. He was the son of Margaret Fiennes, 11th Baroness Dacre and Sampson Lennard.
He was the Member of Parliament for West Looe 1597–1598 and Baron Dacre.
He married in 1589 Chrysogona Baker, by whom he had issue:
- ↑ Henry Lennard, 12th Lord Dacre, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ↑ LENNARD, Sir Henry (1570-1616), of Chevening, Kent and Hurstmonceaux Castle, Suss., in The History of Parliament.
- Henry Lennard, 12th Baron Dacre, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- ↑ Barrett-Lennard, Thomas; Thomas Barrett-Lennard Dacre; and Henry Barrett-Lennard. An account of the families of Lennard and Barrett. (Norwich: T. Barrett-Lennard], 1908 ([London : Printed by Spottiswoode & Co.])), p. 216.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Cokayne, George Edward, and Vicary Gibbs; et al. The complete peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, extant, extinct, or dormant [2nd ed.]. (London: St. Catherine Press, 1910-59), 4:12.